This certification course is for workers, supervisors, and JHS committees.
Course Outlines and Overview:
Aerial Man lift and Scissor Lift Awareness
- Scissor Lift/Aerial Lift/Elevated Work Platform Introduction
- Related Government legislation
- Aerial lift and Scissor Lift Safety
- Responsibilities of the workers, supervisors, and employers
- Identify various types of lift trucks
- Pre-operational checks
- Inspection, maintenance, and records
- Lift capacity and load limitations – Manufacturers Specification Requirements
- Hazards working in an Aerial Lift/Scissor Lift
- Fall Protection Requirements
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Training Requirements
- Additional Educational YouTube Videos
- Interactive test & certificate
- Time: 2 hours
Who should take this course?
An aerial lift is a necessary piece of equipment for many businesses. While these types of machinery make jobs easier, they can also present safety problems. Our aerial lift training explores a wide variety of lifting and hoisting machinery, teaching your employees how to stay safe on the job.
What will you learn?
1. Hazard Identification
3. Pre-Use Check and Inspections
4. Fall Protection Measures
5. Safe Work Practices
WHY ONLINE TRAINING?
Sending workers into the classroom for training means time off the job site, less production, and a higher cost to companies.
With online training, workers can prevent injuries on the job, learn at their own pace, review material more than once to refresh learning and a shorter training time is required (no lunch breaks, etc.)
Company benefits include the assurance that your workers are trained according to WCB regulations, preventing injuries, not having to pay for a training facility, no loss of production, can ensure completion of the course (completion certificates provided), and you're meeting your COR requirements.
Free Multiple Exam Attempts
You will not be charged for each exam attempt and can view the course material and take the exam as many times as required.
Dedicated User Support
Our support team is available to help via email Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM PST
Stored Training Records
All records of your training and exam certifications are stored securely and can be accessed anytime.
Print Your PDF Certificate Immediately on Successful Completion
For Bulk Order Pricing please contact email@example.com
Certification is Valid for 3 years upon Course Completion
Printable certificate provided on program completion for awareness training but verification of use and review of the equipment on your site must be completed by a competent person verifying a hands-on practical evaluation performed in your place of employment.